Phew! It’s been a whirlwind of holiday crazy over here! The best part of the holiday season for me is spending time with family and we had a lovely Christmas with our daughter Franny and her husband Matt and our two adorable grandchildren, Matthew Elijah and Audrey Jane.
We baked cookies, ate way too much, opened presents and got to spend precious down time together.
Two things I learned this Christmas. First, a tutu, a Minnie Mouse shirt and sparkly red shoes makes everything better:
Second, a party hat puts you in a party mood!
- Mary, the One Who Made Room: http://www.raisinggenerationstoday.com/mary-the-one-who-made-room-by-kate-battistelli/
- How to Deal With the Mess: http://www.thebettermom.com/2013/12/27/deal-mess/
And my food posts over the last 2 weeks:
- Deep Fried Stuffed Mushrooms – the perfect appetizer!
- Easy and Elegant Chicken Marsala - This is the most viewed and most pinned recipe on my blog!
- Cranberry-Orange Tea Cake – Ideal with a cup of tea!
- French Toast Muffins - Easy, delish breakfast option!
- Chocolate Chunkers – The most OUTRAGEOUS chocolate cookies!
My prayer for you as we close one year and prepare for the next is this: May you have time to breathe…to notice….to enjoy….to ponder….to wonder….to explore….to jump in….to dream bigger than ever….to live The God Dare every day….to Love like He loved us.