Watermelon Salsa…sounds like summer doesn’t it??
It’s super easy, cool, and the perfect dish for your next barbecue!
Author: Kate Battistelli
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 8 cups
Cool and summery, easy to make and perfect for your next barbecue!!
- 6 cups watermelon - seeded and cubed
- 2 papaya - cubed
- ½ red onion - cubed
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 jalapeños - ribs and seeds removed and cubed
- ¼ cup fresh basil - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- Zest from one lime
- Juice from 2 limes
- ½ to 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup Italian parsley
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with tortilla chips!