Your words can change the world.
I’m a member of Hope*Writers, an amazing community of writers in all stages of the writing journey, from beginner to published (both self-published and traditionally published) writer and they’ve got a fabulous offer available but only through this Friday, July 5th.
If you’re ready to begin sharing your words, hope*writers would love to help. For a limited time, some of their best programs and trainings for writers are available for a deeply discounted price.
Have you ever wanted to write a book?
Lots of folks want to write, like to write, or feel like they have a book they are supposed to write. Ever since The God Dare came out, I’ve gotten loads of questions about what it looks like to write a book. Questions about the publishing business, how to get an agent, how to get a book deal, how to write a proposal, etc.
If you hadn’t heard yet, Hope*Writers is doing something they only do twice a year: Offering a package of hope*writer training to non-members! But, it’s only available through Friday night.
The Summer Writer’s Bundle has 4 sections:
The 90 Day Direction Course
- Learn the basic components you need to take the next step in your writing and create a practical 90 day plan to get going.
- Find your niche and identify your ideal reader
- Follow simple steps to influence and income
- Overcome discouragement, comparison, and the imposter syndrome
The Perfect Writing Day Course
- Learn a writing routine that works no matter how much (or how little) time you have.
- Design a perfect writing day for you
- Follow a simple system to get writing done
- Maximize the time you have
The Editor Bundle
- Get insider writing and publishing advice from three first-class editors.
- Learn what editors look for in a book proposal
- What to do if you have a small platform
- Write without becoming overwhelmed by the publishing business
The Agent Bundle
- Three top agents share their secrets to help you craft your proposal, land an agent, and get a publisher’s attention
- Discern if you need an agent
- Learn to know when you’re ready to pitch your book proposal
- Discover ways to find an agent and what to do when you contact them
How much is it? $97.
The first two courses have sold for $197 each. The Editor and Agent Bundles have never been sold – they will be priced at $47 each when they begin to sell them. That’s $488 worth of writer content for only $97, saving you 80%!
Who is it for?
Any writer who:
- is having trouble finding the time to write
- wants to discover their niche and ideal reader
- wants to be a working writer while keeping their sanity and integrity
- is looking for clarity, inspiration, direction, and a deeper understanding of the writing and publishing world
Maybe that’s you. If it is, I highly suggest checking out this amazing bundle!
Learn more here: https://www.hopewriters.com/a/15600/EAZPM8DX