Kate loves to speak at conferences, women’s ministry events, book clubs, or Bible studies. She inspires audiences by bringing spiritual truth illustrated by real-world stories and encouraging attendees to find and live their God Dare.
Kate is also available for podcast, radio, and TV interviews. Please use the Contact Form below for speaking inquiries.
Speaking and Workshop Topics
1. The God Dare: Will You Choose to Believe the Impossible? What’s the crazy dream God has dropped in your heart? What wild adventure has He invited you to join? What preposterous, enchanting, scary, impossible dream has He given you that you know you can’t possibly do on your own? Join Kate as she shares just what a God Dare is, various Bible heroes who took God’s dare, and how you can discover yours. Kate will encourage you to step out, and choose to be chosen to change the world!
2. Growing Great Kids: Partnering with God to Cultivate His Purpose in Your Child’s Life. Successful adults don’t happen by accident. It takes intentional effort to raise children into adults possessing a strong sense of their destiny in God, a passion to serve Him, and a deep knowledge of their gifts and callings. Parents know their children better than anyone, and by partnering with God and digging deep with Him in prayer, we can equip them to be all He called and created them to be. Kate will share ten of the fifteen intentional steps she took to raise her daughter, GRAMMY® Award-winning Christian recording artist Francesca Battistelli, into a woman who loves the Lord and is boldly pursuing His calling in her life.
3. Motherhood: The After-Party: Your children are growing up, and before you know ow it, they’ll be heading out of the nest. The many years of love and sacrifice, cooking, cleaning, disciplining, and discipline, will all come to an unceremonious end before you know it. This is your invitation to Act 11…Motherhood: The After Party…because mom isn’t your only name. Now is the time to prepare for the day when they fly the coop, and you’re wondering, what do I do now? Kate shares practical actions to dust off the dreams and visions you buried long ago while bringing your child’s dreams to pass. If we’re doing it right, we’re raising our children to go. Because they do go. Because motherhood is a journey of letting go. And that’s Curtain Up on Act 2.
3. Bridging the Gap Between the Generations: Mentoring & Becoming a Titus 2 Woman. In the American church, there’s a huge, gaping hole between the generations. If you’re an older woman, you’re feeling disconnected and irrelevant to the younger generation. If you’re a younger woman, you are out there on your own, navigating as best you can but desperate for help from someone who’s been there and done that. Kate will encourage your heart; give you strategies to help you connect, and find creative ways to bridge the massive gap between the generations. None of us has it all together, but together, we can figure it out and live full and rich lives…lives that will mutually bless each other and knock out fear and intimidation. The generations need each other because we are far more powerful together than apart.
4. When God Allows What He Could Prevent. Kate has dealt with infertility, miscarriage, four failed adoption attempts, and an abortion at 18. Using powerful illustrations from the life of Hannah and the woman caught in adultery, she offers help and hope to those dealing with these heart-wrenching issues. In this workshop, she addresses the hindrances to healing and gives practical help to women who wrongly believe God has forgotten them or doesn’t care about their situation.
Regarding fees…Kate is happy to negotiate a speaking fee, based on your budget. She asks that travel costs be covered.
Invite Kate to speak
Please provide the information below as we do everything we can to accommodate your request. If you have questions or more to say than this form allows, feel free to email email@example.com, and someone will get right back to you!