Kate loves to speak at conferences, women’s ministry events, book clubs, or Bible studies. She inspires audiences by bringing spiritual truth illustrated by real-world stories and encouraging attendees to find and live their God Dare.
Kate is also available for podcast, radio, and TV interviews. Please use the Contact Form below for speaking inquiries.
Speaking and Workshop Topics:
1. The God Dare: Will You Choose to Believe the Impossible?
What’s the crazy dream God has dropped in your heart? What wild adventure has He invited you to join? What preposterous, enchanting, scary, impossible dream has He given you that you know you can’t possibly do on your own?
- Learn just what a God dare is and how you can discover yours.
- Discover Bible heroes who took their own God Dares and changed the world.
- Be encouraged to step out and choose to be chosen to change the world!
- Understand you don’t have to know it all. The impossible is God’s comfort zone.
2. Growing Great Kids: Partnering with God to Cultivate His Purpose in Your Child’s Life.
Successful adults don’t happen by accident. It takes intentional effort to raise children into adults possessing a strong sense of their destiny in God, a passion to serve Him, and a deep knowledge of their gifts and callings.
- Learn intentional steps you can take to model biblical principles to your children.
- Mom of GRAMMY® Award-winning Christian recording artist Francesca Battistelli, Kate will share how God taught her to dream big for her child.
- Learn how to partner with God and dig deep with Him in prayer to equip your children to be all He called and created them to be.
3. Motherhood: The After-Party:
Your children are growing up, and before you know it, they’ll be heading out of the nest. Your years of love and sacrifice, cooking, cleaning, disciplining, and discipling, will all come to an unceremonious end before you know it. This is your invitation to Act 2…to Motherhood: The After Party…because mom isn’t your only name.
- Build the confidence to boldly step out into your next season.
- Re-discover the gifts God planted deep in you before having children.
- Take practical actions to dust off your dreams and plunge into your brand-new season.
- You don’t have to know it all now, God will lead you to your next right step.
- Find the courage to jump into Act 2.
4. Bridging the Gap Between the Generations: Becoming a Titus 2 Woman.
In the American church, there’s a huge, gaping hole between the generations. If you’re an older woman, you’re feeling disconnected and irrelevant to the younger generation. If you’re a younger woman, you are out there on your own, navigating as best you can but desperate for help from someone who’s been there and done that.
- Take the fear and trepidation out of mentoring.
- Understand Paul’s command in Titus 2, and how critical it is to mentor and be mentored.
- Your heart will be encouraged as you find strategies to connect with younger women.
- Face your mentoring fears with confidence.
- Learn how to connect and mutually bless each other, no matter your age.
- Find creative ways to bridge the massive gap between the generations.
- Knock out fear and intimidation.
5. When God Allows What He Could Prevent.
Kate has dealt with infertility, miscarriage, four failed adoption attempts, and an abortion at 18. Using powerful illustrations from the life of both Hannah and the woman caught in adultery, she offers help and hope to those dealing with these and other heart-wrenching issues. In this workshop, she addresses the hindrances to healing and gives practical help to women who wrongly believe God has forgotten them or doesn’t care about their situation.
- How to distinguish between what is God’s voice and the voice of the enemy?
- What is hindering your healing?
- Gain practical help and insight for the lies the world tells us about suffering.
- Learn how time gives perspective, no matter what we may be dealing with.
Invite Kate to speak
To book Kate, please provide the information below If you have questions feel free to email email@example.com, and someone will get right back to you!