Sometimes you work for days on a recipe trying to get it just right and other times you just stumble on perfection. Easy, delicious, versatile perfection! And these Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites are just that. Healthy & humane grass-fed beef, crisp bacon and oozy, melted cheddar in each yummy bite!
I adore a good burger but I’m trying to eliminate grains and gluten from my diet as much as possible. So, I’m trying to find new ways to have all my favorite burger tastes together in one place. Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites will kick your burger repertoire up a notch while kicking grain and gluten out the door! It’s paleo, gluten-free, and ready in about 30 minutes. A perfect quick option for busy families!
At my house we consume grass-fed beef exclusively. Why? Here are ten good reasons. Yes grass-fed beef is more expensive but it’s so much healthier for you and frankly, I’d way rather pay the farmer than the pharmacy. You can use any beef you want but I’m sticking with grass-fed 🙂
I’m calling my sauce Yo Sauce because it has a little kick and it’ll make you go, ‘Yo!’ when you try it!
Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites make a terrific appetizer if you make them small and serve with toothpicks. They’re fantastic for a game-day party or backyard barbecue. Kids love ’em–I mean who doesn’t love a bacon cheeseburger shaped like a meatball! Let the kids help you scoop these into little balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. And for dessert? Try my Gluten Free Blondies, chewy crisp perfection in an bar!
For all the chicken lovers, try my Easy Chicken Sliders. So good and a perfect alternative for the non-beef eaters 🙂
Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup grated organic cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
- ½ onion, grated
- 4 pieces uncured bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 organic egg
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled & minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl. Divide mixture into 20 balls and place on cookie sheet.Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and beginning to brown. Remove from oven and use a spatula to remove from cookie sheet.
- 1 cup organic mayonnaise or homemade mayonnaise
- ¼ cup organic ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup sweet pickles, diced or pickle relish
Mix all ingredients together until blended. Serve with Burger Bites.
- Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites are incredibly versatile. To make them Italian style use mozzarella, freshly grated Parmesan, and fresh basil. Serve with marinara sauce.
- Instead of bacon and cheddar, add chopped mushrooms and onions and grated Swiss cheese.
- Try using ground turkey instead of ground beef.
- Sneak in some veggies by adding finely chopped zucchini or carrots to your burger bites.
- Make a simple cheese sauce instead of Yo Sauce or just dip in ketchup, mustard or barbecue sauce.
- Make an extra batch, shape into balls and freeze. Add ten minutes or so to your baking time.
Here are a few of my other favorite Gluten Free Recipes:
- Balsamic Chicken in the Crockpot
- Salmon Patties
- Chicken Vesuvio
- Apple Pumpkin Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
[…] you love these salmon patties, try my Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites and Chicken Sliders […]
[…] to scoop your meatloaf mixture into greased muffin tins for fun little meatloaf muffins! Or, try my Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites or Chicken Sliders for kid approved […]