Gazpacho, Spain’s famous chilled tomato-based soup, is basically summer in a bowl or salad in a blender. It sounds fancy to say it, but it couldn’t be easier to make!
I’ve been making Gazpacho for years and it’s an absolutely perfect way to use up all your garden-fresh produce or farmer’s market finds. It’s raw, spicy, and wonderful and if you’ve never tried it I really hope you do. It’s clean eating at its best! And, Both recipes are gluten-free, paleo, and quick to make! Gazpacho is totally raw, too.
Get your blender or food processor out. I’m blessed to have a Vitamix 5200 Blender, and it will blend this to perfection in about 10 seconds! It’s not inexpensive, but it’s an investment that will last for years. I use it for smoothies, soups, sauces…just about everything that can be blended!
- Freshly made croutons would be wonderful in either of these soups. Check out my recipe. Feel free to use gluten-free bread 🙂
- Make Gazpacho shooters as an appetizer for a party. Just spoon into small glasses and sprinkle on the garnishes. Add a dollop of sour cream on the top.
- Add a zucchini. Or any other veggie you’d like.
- This is the tomato juice I use: Lakewood Organic Super Tomato Juice.
- Instead of the chives, try using basil instead. We all know how well basil goes with tomatoes!
- If you love cold soups in the summer, you’ve got to try my cold beet borscht recipe. Beets never tasted so good, and it’s the prettiest soup you’ve ever seen!
- This recipe is the classic version. Feel free to try different veggies, herbs, and spices to make it your own special creation!